A facial is a skin treatment that cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. This multi-step process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish faces, making skin appear healthier and younger.
Regular treatments are your best defense against aging and blemishes caused by daily wear and tear on your skin.
- Boost collagen production
- Remove dead skin cells
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and blemishes
- Clear your pores
- Moisturize and hydrate
- A healthier, more youthful appearance
- Minimized dark circles under the eyes
- Reduction of acne, and acne scarring
A skillful facial offers all of these, not to mention the chance to let your mind and body rest.
5. Masks and more
Aestheticians then apply a custom mask, perhaps a clay-based one to treat oiliness or a hydrating one to combat dryness. The facial concludes with a serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen if it's daytime.